Installing MySQL on Windows
Om MySQL te installeren voer het volgende uit.
- Open the IIS Manager and start the Web Platform Components Installer
- Select MySQL Windows 5.1 and press the Add button
- Press install to install MySQL
- Select a password for root (remember this for later use)
- Accept the download
- The download will start en will install the MySQL Server environment
Create a MySQL database
Analyze needs a database to save its data to. So for now we create a void database (database with no schema). Analyze will install the schema as it runs for the first time.
To create a void schema, follow the next procedure:
- Open the MySQL Command Line Client
- Enter the password and you will enter the MySQL console client.
- Create the database opdion-analyze, you can use any other name, remember to change that in the configuration files
create database `opdion-analyze`;
- If all went well, this is what you will see as a result.
- end this application by entering quit and execute the command by pressing the enter key.