MyESB Connect Agent Si 2.0.3
- Multiple inputs en outputs voor de MapForce service
- NTLM support voor de ws-outbound-gateway en de http-outbound-gateway
- nieuwe myesb-jdbc-service
- HeaderAware interface voor Custom Services.
- CommandLine tools onderdeel van installatie.
Si-Agent 2.0.3 Changelog :
- commandline tools now part of connect agent
SI-components 2.0.3 Changelog
- implemented support for multiple in and outputs for Mapforce support. In order to use multiple inputs, messagepart-in should be set to ALL. The number of messageparts must correspond with number of inputs
- ws-outbound-gateway supports NTLM via either message-sender attribute or atrributes username,password and domain
- for multi-tennant support disable jmx connector in activemq
- http-outbound-gateway supports basic authentication (NTLM) via attribute username,password and domain or request-factory
- AbstractMyESBService implements HeaderAware interface. Custom service can now access the header properties without messagepart-in=ALL
- #531 De analyze-wiretap converts MessageException parts to the string representation. In case of ws-fault messages the Messageingexception was not serializable which caused a problem when writing to analyze.
- #530 Exception is no longer catched in MyESBFTPOutboundGateway but handled in the errorchannel of the gateway tag.
- #543 addChannelMapping in MyESBMessagingExceptionRouterImpl appended channel for same loacation:exception while the exceptionhandler handled the composed channelname. (storechannel,infogroenadapter.channel) Replaced the append functionalitity with replace.
- #542 Problem is in the ConnectmessageToObjectTransformer. This will copy first headers from si message then headers from connectmessage
- wsdl with same name as adapter can not be registered because bean already exists in context. A WARNING in log file notifies.
SNI (Server name identication) is the way the client will let the server know in a SSL connection which hostname is requested. Normally this host is mentioned in the http request but for multi SSL vertual hosts on one ip address this is to late. The host name is needed to send the correct certificate which will be used for encryption of the http request with the host name. With SNO the host name is already communicated in the handshake fase of the SSL connection so the server knows which certificate to use.
SNI was correctly handled in the old commons http client but there is a problem in the new http client (4.x) although the jira mentiones that version 4.3.2 is working appropriate. We can not get this working.\
As a workaround for the ws-outbound-gateway the old http client is used when no message-sender or NTLM support is used. (ws-outbound-gateway.xml vs ws-outbound-gateway-credentials.xml)