ConnectPlaza ConnectAgent Si 3.2.0
This is maintenance release 3.2.0 of ConnectPlaza Connect Agent.
- The myesb-deploy-backend-adapter has been replaced with the connectplaza-deploy-adapter.
- The tooltips in the Constructor components have been rewritten for correctness and consistency purposes.
- Added JSONPath Splitter, Validator, Router and Filter components.
- Added WSDL Validator component.
- Added Header Router and Filter components.
- Added Response Message Type option to the Webservice Listener
- Added Expected Content Type property to the HTTP/REST Listener to specify which type to respond regardless of content-type mapping. To allow for more combinations.
- When files are backed up by a component, the backup name will now use a human readable datetime format.
- The JMS OnDemand Poller now copies JMSHeaders to msgprt properties.
- STARTTLS and Mail Debug properties have been added to the E-Mail Sender. Both are false by default.
- Added properties to the connectplaza-analyze.properties file for Analyze SQL and MONGO automatic cleaning.
- Added number of flows support for Deploy.
- Fixed an issue where two Webservices with the same WSDL en SOAPAction on different context paths would no behave correctly.
- Fixed an issue with multiple package support in the Object to XML Transformer and the XML to Object Transformer.
- Fixed an issue where log levels would not be correctly reset.
- In the HTTP Gateway, the Non-Standard HTTP Header Prefix property can now be set to empty.
- Fixed an issue where a MessagingException would not be recognized as such when being send by mail, resulting in an unreadable message.
- Fixed an issue where the router components would not properly deploy if the Inter-Interface property was set.
- Adding multiple headers with the same name to different parts of the message now works properly.
- Fixed an issue where the JMS Gateway would freeze if no reply was send back.
- Fixed an issue where the connection between the agent and the front-end would not always be correctly build back up if the connection was lost.
Copyright © 2019 ConnectPlaza. For pricing, account management and more go to https://www.connectplaza.com