MyESB Connect Agent Si 2.1.0
- experimental reverse connect deploy
- ftps support in ftp-consumer en -producer
- tuning properties for threadpools and activeMQ
Si-Agent 2.1.0 Changelog :
- added tuning properties to applicationContext
- Added experimental myesb-reverse-deploy-adapter
SI-components 2.1.0 Changelog
- #646 MessageSender was not parsed well when property message-sender was set.
- #648 Backup service wont throw exception when backup fails. Message will go to services.
- #649 Reponse-type in http-outbound-service.xml en MyESbHttpOutboundServiceParser replaced with response-type. xsd already had response-type.
- myesb-proxy-consumer jmx messages now mapped on correct si MBean
- myesb-channel-dispatcher can send to other adapter channels
- added reply-timeout to tcp-consumer
- #643 a null producer is add in the producer tag parser if no myesb producer is found in the producer tag. wiretaps and execption-handling are not counted as myesb-components so if only a wiretap exists a null-producer will be added. wiretaps are interceptors and leave the message on the outbound queue.
- ftps support in myesb-ftp-consumer and producer