ConnectPlaza ConnectAgent Si 3.6.0
- Added AS/2 functionality.
- Added FileMove service.
- Added MessagePart Splitter.
- Added scan-each-poll option for File Consumer
- Added Soap-Fault feature to WS Outbound gateway to allow WSFault XML handling.
- Added attribute support for XPath Injector Service
- Added :headers syntax to Message Enricher add function
- Added allowEmptyResponses option for OE Gateway. Defaults to true for compatibility.
- Added Sleep service.
- Added Multipart/form-data support
- Agent specific data moved from temp directory to .data directory
Solved component bugs
- Fixed problem with wss4j deps. Now completely migrated to 2.2.4
- Fixed XSD problem with depends-on
- Correct implementation for Form Url Encoding on the HTTP Listener
- X- Prefix automatisch voor HTTP Listener
- Fixed problems with SoapMessage Convertor to support correct messagepart-out
When installing update 3.6.0, you need to follow the next steps:
- Update your agent until version 3.5.10
- Check in Deploy that, under "Agent Updates", the updates 3.5.20 and 3.6.0 are available
- Select update until version 3.5.20
- Restart the agent with "Restart Agent" button in Deploy
- After installation of version 3.5.20, check that everything is installed according to plan. Check this in the log file of the installation (via Deploy).
- Select the installation of version 3.6.0. You cannot use the restart button now, you have to restart the agent yourself on your system.
- After installation of update 3.6.0 the agent will be running. If it is, restart the agent again. The update will now finish.
- Check in the log via "View update reports" in Deploy