MyESB ConnectAgent Si 2.3.0
This is an minor version release considering a few dependencies for the WS Security headers concerning the myesb-ws-outbound-gateway componend and an email bug within the analyze libraries. We added a new java-mail dependency to solve that problem.
Si-Agent 2.3.0 Changelog :
- Version to 2.3.0 because new dependencies where added in si-components 2.3.0 for ws headers.* new version esb-message-analyzer-interfaces 1.0.11 for import and export of businessobjects in analyze-backend-adapter (via si-components 2.2.5)
- new license-adapter 1.1.1 with version support and 3 days retry
SI-components 2.3.0 Changelog
- Support for ws headers added. This resulted in extra dependencies, so new minor version created. (support already exists in 2.2.5)
- #894 - MyESBWSOutboundGatewayParser : None is the default wssecurity, but when a wssecurity attribute is set also a name must be set. Made this parser more robust, so there will always be an interceptor definition.
- AbstractMyESBComponentParser did not set the component id when the com.opdion.myesb.connect logger was removed or set to level higher than INFO
Release 2.2.5 [01-03-2016]
- new version esb-message-analyzer-interfaces 1.0.11 for import and export of businessobjects in analyze-backend-adapter
- #863 - analyze headers in the si-message overwrite analyze properties in the ConnectMessage in the channel-proxy-consumer because this consumer got an ObjectToConnectMessageTransformer in a recent change. Problem solved by removing all analyze headers from the si-message during the analyze wiretap in the MyESBAnalyzeWiretapParser and the AnalyzeWiretap.
Copyright © 2019 ConnectPlaza. For pricing, account management and more go to https://www.connectplaza.com