ConnectPlaza ConnectAgent Si 3.0.2
This is maintenance release 3.0.2 of ConnectPlaza Connect Agent.
Release Notes :
- myesb-connect-wrapper v 2.0.1. Solves Files.setPosixFilePermissions bug in Windows update mechanism + no yajsw in backup.
This maintenance release solely repairs a defect in the update mechanism. This defect only occurs in Windows installations. Because of this defect in the update mechanism it can not be repaired via the update mechanism itself. Users with a Windows Agent installation of version 3.0.0 or 3.0.1 MUST manually run the repair-3.0.0 script provided. Users with a 2.3.1 installation can directly upgrade to version 3.0.2 with the update-3.0.2.zip.
Windows users with a 3.0.0 installation who have already tried to install update-3.0.1 are left with a corrupt installation. These users can also run the repair-3.0.0 script which will restore the 3.0.0 backup AND install the 3.0.2 fix.
- There is an problem with an installation in the root of a disk, when upgrading to version 3.0.0. You can solve as follows:
- Turn of the agent
- remove the service from the system
- create a directory in the root of your systems disk
- move the myesb connect agent software into this newly created directory
- Run the upgrade to 3.x
- After you are finished, you can move your connectAgent back to the root of your directory if you wish.
Instructions for repair-3.0.0 script WINDOWS USERS ONLY !!!!
Download the archive from repair-3.0.0 script
Unpack the archive. Preferably in the connectplaza-agent parent directory.
Run the repair script replace.bat and follow instructions.
Copyright © 2019 ConnectPlaza. For pricing, account management and more go to https://www.connectplaza.com