This is maintenance release 4.3.2 of ConnectPlaza ConnectAgent.
Customer release notes
- The OpenEdge Gateway has an Allow Empty Response attribute. This can now be overridden by a header openedge_appserver_allowempty=true|false.
- The HTTP method attribute in the HTTP Outbound Gateway can now be overridden by setting the http_method header on the ConnectMessage.
- The Microsoft Mail Sender now supports mapping a contentId header on a ConnectMessagePart to the Content-ID property on a mail attachment. This is used to accommodate mail clients that expect HTML bodies with images to refer to image attachments by Content-ID.
- A vulnerability in common-text-1.9.jar in the connectplaza-wrapper is solved.
- When using Large File Support backups where always made. If the backup directory attribute is empty no backup is made.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred when the mapping to business entities failed.