ConnectPlaza Control installation guide
- ConnectPlaza Control license (Named license)
A named license is a license for the specified login. Hence, a login who has the ConnectPlaza Control license can use ConnectPlaza Control for all agents the login has acces.
For ConnectPlaza Control you need a separate license. If you need ConnectPlaza Control and you do not have a license, please contact your account manager.
For ConnectPlaza Control to work you need to install the ConnectPlaza Control Interface (connectplaza-control-adapter). To install this interface you have to perform the following actions for each of the agents you want to run control on.
- Open ConnectPlaza Deploy for the specific environment
- Look for the ConnectPlaza Control Interface:
- Double click on the interface to perform an install of this service.
- Double click on the version you want to install, like in our example 4.2.0.RC1. There are no parameters for this interface. Just press Install to install the interface.
- If the interface is installed as it should, you will see that the interface will come online.
- Close the screen and you are done.